Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Linfort Gazette - June 2028

After months of waiting, it's finally the evening before Miles, Sonya and Tara will be welcomming some one new into their family.

They are enjoying their last meal together as a family of 3, but they can't wait for the next day to arrive.
They decided that Tara should go to school as normal, but both Sonya and Miles were able to get the day off from work to go and get little Oliver.
They are both smitten with the little guy and are hoping he adjusts well to his new family.
When Tara gets home from school, the first thing she does is greeting her new baby brother.
The family realises that this new baby will be quite an ajustment to their family, but they feel so lucky to have little Oliver in their lifes.

Notes:
  • So finally he's here! Oliver Donovan. I have to admit that I was hoping for a girl for these two, but I absolutely love Oliver!
  • He has red hair! How much am I loving my game at the moment?! I'm just hoping the rest of his genetics will turn out amazin as well!
  • As you can see Oliver has red hair and dark blue eyes. He's born in January 2028, and this makes him 6 month old, so we'll see him turning 1 next January.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Oliver is adorable! And I'm assuming he's got two redhead genes, which means a greater chance for more once he starts his own family. :D

    ReplyDelete