Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I got my computer back!

About 2 weeks ago I got my computer back! Which was just in time for my holiday (that started on the 5th).

As expected and feared at the same time, Linfort is lost :( But I won't give up!
I'm already building on a new Linfort, and filling it with new sims! I had hoped to advance a little bit faster, but sadly my holiday started with my being sick, and sleeping for 3 days!

I hope to introduce the first family soon, but since I'm not 100% yet, I don't know when that will be.
In the mean time, I'll be taking down all the previous posts about Linfort.

- Tanja

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, getting sick just in time for your holiday is the worst! I hope you feel better soon and can have some time to work on Linfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting your computer back, and for already having started on building a new Linfort! I hope you'll soon be right as rain again, and can take advantage of your holiday the way you should.

    Since I have come back from my holiday in August, I have not been able to restore New Maximiliania. But I have back-ups and know it is only a question of time before I'll be playing my favourite neighbourhood again :-)

    ReplyDelete